Tips on Getting Pregnant After 35
Jan 27, 2010
Many women face the problems of getting pregnant
after the age 35. Apart from the fact that female fertility declines after 35 women have to deal with a number of health issues to conceive a healthy child.
The most common problems of women over 35, who are trying to conceive, are ovulation disorders, Pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, lower quality and quantity of eggs. There are many ways to improve your chances for conception if you are over 35:
- Take your time. If you are over 35, it may take longer for you to conceive. Waiting up to one or two year before getting pregnant is quite normal, and you will need to be patient. Though, if you have tried to get pregnant for more than a year and did not succeed, you may need to see your health care provider to discuss the problem.
- Track your ovulation. It is important to know when you are most fertile, especially if you have irregular periods or other reproductive problems. There are many ways to know when you are ovulating: taking body basal temperature or watching for the changes in cervical fluid. You can also use fertility monitors and various fertility tests to be aware of your own fertility.
- Maintain a healthy weight. You weight affects hormonal function, which plays an important role in conception. Being overweight as well as underweight can interfere with your reproductive health and make it difficult for you to ovulate. Moderate exercising is good to maintain healthy weight. You can choose walking, swimming, aerobics and yoga for this purpose.
- Eat well. Make sure you eat a healthy and balanced diet, including all food groups in your menu. This means eating meat, vegetables, fruits, grains, dairy products and other foods. Healthy nutrition is important not only during pregnancy, but pre-conception too.
- Give up smoking, caffeine, alcohol. If you are smoking, it is better to stop before trying to conceive. Smoking impairs your ability to get pregnant. Excessive alcohol also affects your fertility in a negative way, increasing your risk of having ovulation problems. Too much caffeine was linked to fertility problems.
- Have more sex. It actually makes sense to have sex every day to increase your chances for conception. Some studies suggest that regular sex improves the quality of sperm and your fertility. But try to avoid routine and stress while trying to conceive as it may interfere with your ability to conceive.
- Avoid lubricants. If you are using personal lubricants during sex, it is better to stop when you are trying to conceive. Lubricants can make it difficult for the sperm to swim because they change the acid balance in the vagina. If you need more lubrication, use fertility-friendly lubricant such as pre-seed lubricant.
Oct 04, 2016 05:17 PM » posted by: faith
Hi,i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very
essential and fruitful
in different aspect,especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I
am a living witness
because i tried all i could to be pregnant but all to no avail,until i
contacted DR SAM,who
gave me some roots and herbs syrup and told me when to have sex with my
man.I missed my
menstrual flow within a short period of taking it,and the doctor confirmed
that i am pregnant.
I am very glad to tell the world that i am a mother of a bouncing baby
boy,contact him for your
own testimony on: email@example.com or
Tel: OR whatsapp him +2348077620669
Mar 26, 2016 05:15 AM » posted by: Cynthia Daniels
I never knew God love me to this extent. Brothers and Sisters this is my story. I have been married for over 6 years and I was unable to have a child, the doctor says I have issues with my womb, so I undergo several treatments, but none worked for me. I was about going for adoption. But Few years ago I meant with someone who introduced me to a herbal doctor, she said the herbal doctor helped her friend with herbal medicine and her friend could conceive and have a child, so she advised me to try the herbal way. This is a thing I have never thought of in my life because I have never used any herbal medicine since I was given birth to. But I decided to key in and try the herbal doctor remedy. So I contacted him, his name is Doctor Uwadia Amenifo and he prepared the herbs for me, and I started to take it. I took it for some time, and he advised me on time to have sex with my husband so I continue and was doing according to his direction. Behold to cut the story short I took in, and I conceive and bear a child. Today I can boldly say I am a happy mother. Please if you are out there and you are thinking of adopting a child just because the doctor said to you that you cannot have your own child, I want to say no, don’t adopt any child just contact doctor Uwadia Amenifo, and let him give you his herbal medicine that will open up your womb. And I assure you in no time you will have your own baby. His contact details are email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and his phone number is (+2349052015874).
May 25, 2010 10:11 PM » posted by: Pregnancy Miracle
I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years but I am failed in the process of getting pregnant. I am trying to stay positive but age is a factor. I am 37 years old.I have normal periods,and doctor said that I am normal. what is infertility treatment? Please help me...
Feb 21, 2010 11:18 AM » posted by: grace
Nice topic, keep posting things like this to help us who want to conceive. For those who are trying to get pregnant fast, yu can try to visit this blog, pregnancy