2
votes

What Type of Condom Is Right For You?

Nov 02, 2011
Many men are reluctant to use the condom simply because they think that sex will be less pleasurable with condom. However, nowadays there is such a variety of condom types that everyone can find the type that meets your and your partner's expectations.

You are allergic to latex

Though the cases of latex allergy are quite rare, if you have any warning signs of latex allergy, there is no reason to risk your health. You can try a condom made of different material like lambskin condom that are not only thinner but are also suitable for those, who are sensitive to latex.

Suggestions: Trojan Natural Lamb Lubricated Condom, Lifestyles' SKYN condom, Naturlamb Trojan Condoms

You want to last longer

If you suffer from premature ejaculation, which is a wide-spread problem for many men, you may need to try desensitizing condom or those that are meant for extended pleasure. Usually they have desensitizing lubricant that helps prolong pleasure.

Suggestions: Trojan Extended Pleasure Premium Latex Condoms, Durex Performax Condom

You think condom reduces sensitivity

If you think that using condoms makes sex less enjoyable, opt for ultra thin condoms. They are thinner than regular condoms and feel just like second skin. They also effectively protect against STD's and unwanted pregnancy.

Suggestions: Crown Skinless Skin Condoms, Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms, Beyond Seven Condoms

You want something special for your partner

Here you have a great variety of choices for you and your partner. You may try textured condoms with ribs and bumps that provide extra pleasure during sex. There are also condoms with larger top or twisting shape that allows you and your partner feel more pleasure during sexual intercourse.

Suggestions: Impulse Bare Pleasure Condoms, Durex Love Condoms, LifeStyles Ultra Sensitive Sheer Pleasure Condoms, Durex Her Sensation

You want safer oral sex

If you partner is hesitant about performing oral sex or is concerned about its safety, you may try a flavored condom that comes with a different flavors, like mint, banana, chocolate, strawberry and others. The use of such condoms makes oral sex more "tasty" for your partner. However specialists do no recommend using them for intercourse, since this type of condoms may increase the risk of developing yeast infection.

Suggestions: Durex Tropical and Scented Flavored Condoms, Depot's Flavored Sampler MAX, Trustex Assorted Colors Flavored Condoms

You are too big

If you do not use condoms because it feels uncomfortable during sex, you may have chosen the wrong sized condom. In fact, many men find sex less enjoyable if the condom size does not match their penis size. Try large or extra large condoms that are designed for extra comfort for those men who have wider or larger than average penis.

Suggestions: Trustex Extra Large, Trojan Magnum XL Extra Large Latex Condoms, LifeStyles Kyng Premium Large Condoms

You want to have some fun

Having sex in the dark and find it difficult to put it on without lights on? Then try glow-in-the-dark condom that has special pigment, making your manhood glow in its glory. This type of condom adds spice and fun to your sex games.

Suggestions: ONE Glowing Pleasure Condom, Night Light Condoms


Related:


Apr 16, 2017 01:05 PM » posted by: Bryanbaday
<a href=http://howtogetviagrawithoutadoctorprescription.us/>how to get viagra without a doctor </a>
<a href=" http://howtogetviagrawithoutadoctorprescription.us/ ">how to get viagra without a doctor prescription </a>

Apr 15, 2017 08:13 PM » posted by: JamesPax
<a href=http://acheterventolinespraysansordonnance.com/>acheter ventolin spray sans ordonnance </a>
<a href=" http://acheterventolinespraysansordonnance.com/ ">acheter ventolin sprayer </a>

Apr 14, 2017 10:04 PM » posted by: GustavoThize
<a href=http://acheterpropeciasurinternet.com/>achat propecia internet </a>
<a href=" http://acheterpropeciasurinternet.com/ ">acheter propecia sur internet </a>

Apr 14, 2017 09:50 PM » posted by: DonaldOdomy
<a href=http://achattadalafil10mgprix.com/>acheter cialis 10 mg </a>
<a href=" http://achattadalafil10mgprix.com/ ">acheter cialis 10mg france </a>

Apr 14, 2017 09:46 PM » posted by: LeonardOremn
<a href=http://achattadalafilenfranceenpharmacie.com/>achat tadalafil en france en pharmacie </a>
<a href=" http://achattadalafilenfranceenpharmacie.com/ ">achat tadalafil en france en pharmacie </a>

Apr 14, 2017 10:29 AM » posted by: AndrewRoubs
<a href=http://achetertadalafil20mgpascher.com/>acheter cialis 20mg tadalafil lilly </a>
<a href=" http://achetertadalafil20mgpascher.com/ ">achat tadalafil 20mg </a>

Apr 14, 2017 10:11 AM » posted by: HectorHex
<a href=http://tadalafil20mgpaschereninde.com/>cialis tadalafil 20mg pas cher </a>
<a href=" http://tadalafil20mgpaschereninde.com/ ">tadalafil 20mg pas cher en inde </a>

Apr 13, 2017 08:25 PM » posted by: Keithtic
<a href=http://achatcialis5mgenligne.com/>acheter cialis 5mg prix </a>
<a href=" http://achatcialis5mgenligne.com/ ">achat cialis 5mg en ligne </a>

Apr 13, 2017 08:17 PM » posted by: Odellwag
<a href=http://achatcialisenfrancelivraisonrapide.com>acheter cialis generique en france </a>
<a href=" http://achatcialisenfrancelivraisonrapide.com ">achat cialis en france livraison rapide </a>

Apr 13, 2017 08:15 PM » posted by: RalphPal
<a href=http://achetercialissansordonnanceenpharmacie.com/>acheter cialis belgique sans ordonnance </a>
<a href=" http://achetercialissansordonnanceenpharmacie.com/ ">comment acheter cialis sans ordonnance </a>

Apr 13, 2017 08:11 PM » posted by: BobbyMOK
<a href=http://achetercialis20mgenligne.com/>acheter cialis 20mg en pharmacie </a>
<a href=" http://achetercialis20mgenligne.com/ ">acheter cialis 20mg </a>

Apr 13, 2017 04:18 PM » posted by: JamesTup
<a href=http://achetercialisenfrancesitefiable.com/>acheter cialis en france livraison rapide </a>
<a href=" http://achetercialisenfrancesitefiable.com/ ">acheter du cialis en france </a>

Apr 13, 2017 04:16 PM » posted by: GarrettAginI
<a href=http://cialissansordonnanceenfrance.com/>cialis sans ordonnance en belgique </a>
<a href=" http://cialissansordonnanceenfrance.com/ ">cialis sans ordonnance en pharmacie belgique </a>

Apr 13, 2017 01:27 PM » posted by: HarrySpeks
<a href=http://cialis20mgprixenpharmacierx.com/>cialis 20mg prix en pharmacie paris </a>
<a href=" http://cialis20mgprixenpharmacierx.com/ ">cialis 20mg le prix </a>

Apr 12, 2017 10:26 PM » posted by: ClaudeAboma
<a href=http://xn--viagragnriquelivresous48h-hicb.com/>viagra gГ©nГ©rique livre sous 48h </a>
<a href=" http://xn--viagragnriquelivresous48h-hicb.com/ ">viagra gГ©nГ©rique france prix </a>

Apr 12, 2017 10:08 PM » posted by: LeonardInoca
<a href=http://viagraenventelibreenfrance.com/>viagra en vente libre </a>
<a href=" http://viagraenventelibreenfrance.com/ ">viagra en vente libre au quГ©bec </a>

Apr 12, 2017 06:27 PM » posted by: DavidMearp
<a href=http://sildenafilpascherenfrance.com/>viagra pas cher en belgique </a>
<a href=" http://sildenafilpascherenfrance.com/ ">sildenafil pas cher </a>

Apr 12, 2017 06:16 PM » posted by: EdwardGom
<a href=http://sildenafil100mgprixenpharmacieenfrance.com/>sildenafil pfizer 100 mg prix </a>
<a href=" http://sildenafil100mgprixenpharmacieenfrance.com/ ">prix du viagra 100mg en pharmacie </a>

Apr 12, 2017 06:06 PM » posted by: Alvinnip
<a href=http://achetersildenafilenligne.com/>acheter sildenafil sandoz 50 mg </a>
<a href=" http://achetersildenafilenligne.com/ ">acheter sildenafil mylan</a>

Apr 12, 2017 06:05 PM » posted by: Zacharyhot
<a href=http://achatviagraenpharmacieenfrance.com/>achat viagra en pharmacie sans ordonnance </a>
<a href=" http://achatviagraenpharmacieenfrance.com/ ">achat viagra en suisse</a>

Jul 22, 2016 04:32 PM » posted by: Elmira
These pieces really set a standard in the inyrstud. http://yyztko.com [url=http://jxlxhdklzoe.com]jxlxhdklzoe[/url] [link=http://sejjby.com]sejjby[/link]

Jul 22, 2016 04:32 PM » posted by: Elmira
These pieces really set a standard in the inyrstud. http://yyztko.com [url=http://jxlxhdklzoe.com]jxlxhdklzoe[/url] [link=http://sejjby.com]sejjby[/link]

Jul 22, 2016 04:32 PM » posted by: Elmira
These pieces really set a standard in the inyrstud. http://yyztko.com [url=http://jxlxhdklzoe.com]jxlxhdklzoe[/url] [link=http://sejjby.com]sejjby[/link]

Jul 22, 2016 10:09 AM » posted by: Lucy
We've <a href="http://sdyzed.com">areirvd</a> at the end of the line and I have what I need!

Jul 22, 2016 10:09 AM » posted by: Lucy
We've <a href="http://sdyzed.com">areirvd</a> at the end of the line and I have what I need!

Jul 22, 2016 10:09 AM » posted by: Lucy
We've <a href="http://sdyzed.com">areirvd</a> at the end of the line and I have what I need!

Jul 20, 2016 08:04 AM » posted by: Crissy
Articles like this really grease the shafts of kneegwdlo. http://plpsgsc.com [url=http://tnfvmig.com]tnfvmig[/url] [link=http://wuoxlyoxket.com]wuoxlyoxket[/link]

Jul 20, 2016 08:04 AM » posted by: Crissy
Articles like this really grease the shafts of kneegwdlo. http://plpsgsc.com [url=http://tnfvmig.com]tnfvmig[/url] [link=http://wuoxlyoxket.com]wuoxlyoxket[/link]

Jul 20, 2016 08:04 AM » posted by: Crissy
Articles like this really grease the shafts of kneegwdlo. http://plpsgsc.com [url=http://tnfvmig.com]tnfvmig[/url] [link=http://wuoxlyoxket.com]wuoxlyoxket[/link]

Jul 20, 2016 01:36 AM » posted by: Namari
It's a <a href="http://byhzql.com">pluasere</a> to find someone who can identify the issues so clearly

Jul 20, 2016 01:36 AM » posted by: Namari
It's a <a href="http://byhzql.com">pluasere</a> to find someone who can identify the issues so clearly

Jul 20, 2016 01:36 AM » posted by: Namari
It's a <a href="http://byhzql.com">pluasere</a> to find someone who can identify the issues so clearly

Jul 19, 2016 07:51 PM » posted by: Tori
Katy, Happy belated birtadhy, I hope you had a great Sunny day and that your wish has been noted for patchwork backing in 240wide. Cheers from Australia

Jul 19, 2016 07:51 PM » posted by: Tori
Katy, Happy belated birtadhy, I hope you had a great Sunny day and that your wish has been noted for patchwork backing in 240wide. Cheers from Australia

Oct 29, 2015 12:43 PM » posted by: Xanh
Stilts:“[Danger]’s spreading this rumor that she’s<a href="http://wyebwvtshq.com"> pagnnret</a> by Ray, so she obviously is crying for a lot of attention…To me, this whole thing is a big publicity stunt. I don’t feel like she’s gonna go the whole nine months if she is<a href="http://wyebwvtshq.com"> pagnnret</a>. I feel like something’s mysteriously going to happen that makes her not<a href="http://wyebwvtshq.com"> pagnnret</a> anymore. The girl, I think she has issues.”I TOTALLY AGREE! I THINK IT'S A HUGE PUBLICITY STUNT!I also don't think Danger is as dangerous as the show has made her out to be! Do you know she is a professional dog groomer? How many psycho dog groomers are out there? That type of job takes patience and most dog groomers are big animal lovers which usually makes them kind people! The tatoo on her face also is a representation of her artistic side (not that she was in prison,lol) and her love of tigers!Who knows though? Remember in the first I Love Money that rumor had it from the beginning that Hoopz won and that proved true!I'm kinda rooting for Danger though!

Oct 29, 2015 12:42 PM » posted by: Xanh
Stilts:“[Danger]’s spreading this rumor that she’s<a href="http://wyebwvtshq.com"> pagnnret</a> by Ray, so she obviously is crying for a lot of attention…To me, this whole thing is a big publicity stunt. I don’t feel like she’s gonna go the whole nine months if she is<a href="http://wyebwvtshq.com"> pagnnret</a>. I feel like something’s mysteriously going to happen that makes her not<a href="http://wyebwvtshq.com"> pagnnret</a> anymore. The girl, I think she has issues.”I TOTALLY AGREE! I THINK IT'S A HUGE PUBLICITY STUNT!I also don't think Danger is as dangerous as the show has made her out to be! Do you know she is a professional dog groomer? How many psycho dog groomers are out there? That type of job takes patience and most dog groomers are big animal lovers which usually makes them kind people! The tatoo on her face also is a representation of her artistic side (not that she was in prison,lol) and her love of tigers!Who knows though? Remember in the first I Love Money that rumor had it from the beginning that Hoopz won and that proved true!I'm kinda rooting for Danger though!

Oct 29, 2015 12:42 PM » posted by: Xanh
Stilts:“[Danger]’s spreading this rumor that she’s<a href="http://wyebwvtshq.com"> pagnnret</a> by Ray, so she obviously is crying for a lot of attention…To me, this whole thing is a big publicity stunt. I don’t feel like she’s gonna go the whole nine months if she is<a href="http://wyebwvtshq.com"> pagnnret</a>. I feel like something’s mysteriously going to happen that makes her not<a href="http://wyebwvtshq.com"> pagnnret</a> anymore. The girl, I think she has issues.”I TOTALLY AGREE! I THINK IT'S A HUGE PUBLICITY STUNT!I also don't think Danger is as dangerous as the show has made her out to be! Do you know she is a professional dog groomer? How many psycho dog groomers are out there? That type of job takes patience and most dog groomers are big animal lovers which usually makes them kind people! The tatoo on her face also is a representation of her artistic side (not that she was in prison,lol) and her love of tigers!Who knows though? Remember in the first I Love Money that rumor had it from the beginning that Hoopz won and that proved true!I'm kinda rooting for Danger though!

Oct 27, 2015 10:00 PM » posted by: Lungile
I'm pretty sure there is no set pecrnetage. Some get pregnant easier than others, some really have to try, some never do get pregnant. It all depends on how fertile the couple is. I took birth control pills for 7 years and I stopped taking them this past March and got pregnant 2 weeks later. I didn't have to try we just had sex when we wanted and it happened. I read somewhere that you have a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month. That seems like a very small number to me. Before I got pregnant I thought it was harder than they say because i know so many people who have been trying for years and have been unsuccessful. Then I got pregnant in a matter of 2 weeks and think differently now. http://spjnseft.com [url=http://kuhiweclb.com]kuhiweclb[/url] [link=http://whbfhfbjdve.com]whbfhfbjdve[/link]

Oct 27, 2015 10:00 PM » posted by: Lungile
I'm pretty sure there is no set pecrnetage. Some get pregnant easier than others, some really have to try, some never do get pregnant. It all depends on how fertile the couple is. I took birth control pills for 7 years and I stopped taking them this past March and got pregnant 2 weeks later. I didn't have to try we just had sex when we wanted and it happened. I read somewhere that you have a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month. That seems like a very small number to me. Before I got pregnant I thought it was harder than they say because i know so many people who have been trying for years and have been unsuccessful. Then I got pregnant in a matter of 2 weeks and think differently now. http://spjnseft.com [url=http://kuhiweclb.com]kuhiweclb[/url] [link=http://whbfhfbjdve.com]whbfhfbjdve[/link]

Oct 27, 2015 09:59 PM » posted by: Lungile
I'm pretty sure there is no set pecrnetage. Some get pregnant easier than others, some really have to try, some never do get pregnant. It all depends on how fertile the couple is. I took birth control pills for 7 years and I stopped taking them this past March and got pregnant 2 weeks later. I didn't have to try we just had sex when we wanted and it happened. I read somewhere that you have a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month. That seems like a very small number to me. Before I got pregnant I thought it was harder than they say because i know so many people who have been trying for years and have been unsuccessful. Then I got pregnant in a matter of 2 weeks and think differently now. http://spjnseft.com [url=http://kuhiweclb.com]kuhiweclb[/url] [link=http://whbfhfbjdve.com]whbfhfbjdve[/link]

Oct 27, 2015 03:59 PM » posted by: Roger
Women got pregnant<a href="http://fdrqxwvujdo.com"> sulsescfulcy</a> for countless millenia, before there was any understanding of ovulation or timing.' You don't have to try.'Statistically, if a couple is having a fairly normal' sex life, without any contraception, they have about an 80% chance of being pregnant within a year, even if they aren't actively trying. (And the 20%who aren't yet pregnant are considered to be infertile though a few of those will get pregnant over the next 1-2 years, without any medical help.)Condoms have, ideally, about a 2% failure rate. (2% of couples using them will get pregnant each year. In actual use, the failure rate is much higher 10-15% or so (depending on the study you look at) because most couples DON'T use them correctly or consistantly.Withdrawal has, stastitically, about a 25% failure rate. (Older men, with better control, seem to do better though.) Birth control pills, used correctly, less than a 1% failure rate. (But again, user error increases that quite a bit.)

Oct 27, 2015 03:59 PM » posted by: Roger
Women got pregnant<a href="http://fdrqxwvujdo.com"> sulsescfulcy</a> for countless millenia, before there was any understanding of ovulation or timing.' You don't have to try.'Statistically, if a couple is having a fairly normal' sex life, without any contraception, they have about an 80% chance of being pregnant within a year, even if they aren't actively trying. (And the 20%who aren't yet pregnant are considered to be infertile though a few of those will get pregnant over the next 1-2 years, without any medical help.)Condoms have, ideally, about a 2% failure rate. (2% of couples using them will get pregnant each year. In actual use, the failure rate is much higher 10-15% or so (depending on the study you look at) because most couples DON'T use them correctly or consistantly.Withdrawal has, stastitically, about a 25% failure rate. (Older men, with better control, seem to do better though.) Birth control pills, used correctly, less than a 1% failure rate. (But again, user error increases that quite a bit.)

Oct 27, 2015 03:59 PM » posted by: Roger
Women got pregnant<a href="http://fdrqxwvujdo.com"> sulsescfulcy</a> for countless millenia, before there was any understanding of ovulation or timing.' You don't have to try.'Statistically, if a couple is having a fairly normal' sex life, without any contraception, they have about an 80% chance of being pregnant within a year, even if they aren't actively trying. (And the 20%who aren't yet pregnant are considered to be infertile though a few of those will get pregnant over the next 1-2 years, without any medical help.)Condoms have, ideally, about a 2% failure rate. (2% of couples using them will get pregnant each year. In actual use, the failure rate is much higher 10-15% or so (depending on the study you look at) because most couples DON'T use them correctly or consistantly.Withdrawal has, stastitically, about a 25% failure rate. (Older men, with better control, seem to do better though.) Birth control pills, used correctly, less than a 1% failure rate. (But again, user error increases that quite a bit.)

Oct 26, 2015 01:25 PM » posted by: Waka
you're looking to save the most money on Trojan comodns, though, the best deals are available at Amazon. A double pack of Trojan Ultra Thin Condoms (72 comodns total) is currently selling for .41 and

Oct 26, 2015 01:25 PM » posted by: Waka
you're looking to save the most money on Trojan comodns, though, the best deals are available at Amazon. A double pack of Trojan Ultra Thin Condoms (72 comodns total) is currently selling for .41 and

Oct 26, 2015 01:25 PM » posted by: Waka
you're looking to save the most money on Trojan comodns, though, the best deals are available at Amazon. A double pack of Trojan Ultra Thin Condoms (72 comodns total) is currently selling for .41 and


Notice: All Comments are moderated, offensive or off-topic comments will be deleted.
You can also stay up to date using your favorite aggregator by subscribing to the RSS

Name: 
Text: 
Enter the code shown »